Friday To-Do’s – Get Planting
1. Spend a frothy half-hour handwashing any wool or delicates in lavender scented bubbles.
2. De-fluff the tumble dryer and wipe down with anti-bacterial spray.
3. Mix yourself an energy boosting smoothie and sit down to mindfully enjoy.
4. Disinfect door handles, cupboard knobs, taps, loo flushes, mobile phones and remote controls .
5. Steam mop kitchen and laundry room floors.
6. Do any meal prep necessary for the weekend ahead.
7. Have an early evening zesty shower, pop something floaty on and feel as lovely as can be.
8. Prepare a tray full of teeny treats for the whole family to enjoy over the evening.
9. Pour yourself a Friday night cocktail and celebrate surviving another week!
Your Daily Treat…
Now is the time to pull on your floral wellies and get busy clearing the garden, ready for the joys of Summer abundance.
There is so much preparation to be undertaken in the early part of Spring, and if the weather is fine a day designed to be spent celebrating the planting of beauty is the ideal day to drag out a little transistor radio, pull on your gardening gloves and get busy cleaning up beds and pots, making good woodwork, fences and trellis, organizing greenhouses, brushing paths and blowing away the debris of Winter, before planting as many early bedding plants as the ground will allow…
Today you can plant straight into the ground: Ageratum, Alyssum, Antirrhinum, Arctotis, Bells, Centaurea, Coreopsis, Brachycome, Calendula, Calliopsis, Canterburybells, Centaurea, Coreopsis, Cynoglossum, Delphinium, Dimorphotheca, Exacum, Gaillardia, Gerberia, Geum, Heliotrope, Iceland Poppy, Lobelia, Marigold, Mimulus, Nemesia, Penstemon, Periwinkle, Petunia, Pinks, Salpiglossis, Salvia, Scabiosa, Stevia, Stocks, Verbena and Xanthisma…
So get yourself to the nursery pronto and let’s plant a little happiness today!
Leave a Reply